Monday, 21 June 2010

Bag Tag!!!

I was tagged back in March by BeautyH2T to show you all the contents of my bag. When I looked in my bag I realised most of the contents were receipts and rubbish, so after I emptied them I found a few things I was missing!!

So here we go - 

Contents
River Island Handbag 
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up
Travalo Perfume Atomiser
Hello Kitty Notebook
Glamour Magazine with Benefit Eye Bright
17 Ultimate Length Mascara
MAC Eyeliner
Benefit Smokin' Eyes
Solar Power IPhone Charger
Paul's Boutique Barbie Purse
IPhone with Hello Kitty Phone Cover

Yes I finally got my hands on a Glamour magazine today wahoo!! Only 2 more to go, if anyone knows where they are in stock please let me know. I always carry my Hello Kitty notebook, it has all my to do lists, phone number sand everything to keep me going really don't know what I'd do without it. My favorite face tan is the Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make Up it is so so so good, I've been using it since college and would recommend it to everyone, go wrong and you can just wash it off.

If I had to pick my favorite piece from the bag it would be my Hello Kitty phone cover, I bought it on EBay for £7 - Bargain! It is a bit damaged now as I have dropped it and chipped the corner but still love the bling!
 

I bought my purse last year when the first Barbie range was released by Paul's Boutique, I think I paid about £35 for it but I love it! It holds all my card, money and notes, what more could I want!



I think that's about it for my bag of goodies :-) I would love to see whats in these peoples bags!


I look forward to seeing them girlie's!!

Take care

N x

5 comments:

  1. love it! good for you doing it. In love with yuor purse and phone :)

    Bx

    beautyh2t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hello Kitty iPhone cover! And how is the Benefit Smokin Eyes quad? I keep eyeing it...but haven't committed myself to it yet! Very fun post!


    http://girlygeektochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get right on to it now! thanks for your comment hun, really made my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girlies! Glad you like the post :-)
    When I get to 50 followers I plan to do a hello kitty give away!!

    Kate - the smoking eyes quad is ace, I got it for Christmas and use it all the time, wouldn't really recommend the eye liner I still use my mac and looks fab with the girls aloud eye lashes!

    If any of you want to show whats in your handbag I would love to see it!!

    N x

    ReplyDelete