Friday, 18 June 2010

Eclectic Eccentricity

So... as I promised more posts!!

Don't you love it when your window shopping online and you come across a new website with some fantastic products. Well today that happened! I came across Eclectic Eccentricity, beautiful jewellery at a really good price. They are designed by Lucy Averill "Combining a love for unique and varied pieces with a hefty dose of fun, the collections are as different as the name (which combine's two of Lucy's favourite words in the English language)." Below are my favorite items in the collection...






I'm sure you will agree these are beautiful pieces, all of the pieces look like they have a story to be told and I love that. Don't get me wrong I love high street jewellery but it's so nice to come across a new brand with a bit of character. I can't decide if I should buy the bracelet or the Twittering Vintage Necklace. Either way it will have to wait until payday as I have been shopping mad this month.

Let me know what you think to the range and which is your favorite :-)

N xx

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved this site and got a few things on it...but then i discovered this site www.myvintagecharms.co.uk and discovered I could do it myself for literally £2 you have to check it out!!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's an amazing site, I will be placing an order. Have you bought and made anything from there?

    N x

    ReplyDelete