Friday, 9 July 2010

Cocktails, Diet and Shopping!

Hey!

So the diet has begun, it has been going well until Firebox gave me a £5 voucher and I accidentally bought another Ice Republic Cocktail Mix of Strawberry Daiquiri. I was thinking this could be my treat until I came across the Cocktail Calorie Counter on Handbag.com





Swap: Strawberry Daiquiri 300 calories
Bottoms up: Pimms, 50 calories



As if fresh strawberries weren't enough to sweeten up this rum-based drink, sugar is then added followed by strawberry liquor which really racks up the calories. Instead of this fattening cheesecake in a glass, mix-up a classic Pimms with plenty of cucumber, fruit and mint for a lighter drink that still packs a punch. Just be sure to use diet lemonade to keep the calories to a minimum.

Humm so maybe I shouldn't drink the whole bag this weekend as it does make a good 4-5 glasses hehe! So I'll be having Pimms and diet lemonade with the BBQ this weekend!
 
In other news I couldn't help my self and ended up buying yet another double finger ring!! This one is much smaller and I LOVE it! I haven't taken it off since last weekend. It's much easier to type at work with and just so much more feminine
 


What do you think? Do you guys have a double ring? I have had mixed comments about them, it seems guys don't like them but girls love them! I also accidentally managed to buy a new handbag in the ASOS sale, I must stop spending money!!! What do you think? only £10! -


                                   
What have you guys been buying in the sales?

Plans for the weekend include going to Boots to purchase some new Soap and Glory products and a BBQ Saturday night I think!

What are you up to?

N x


6 comments:

  1. so where did the gorgoeus new smaller double ring come from lovel?it looks amaazing.

    I now want cocktails, oh dear!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Look £3!! Bargain!!

    You have to give these kits a go! I got a £5 voucher from firebox for filling in their survey do you want the link?
    N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow on my page!~You have a great blog!~Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I almost got a ring like that at forever21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!

    I've never been in forever21 are there any in the UK?

    I was good over the weekend and didn't have the cocktail but I did have 2 BBQ's :-)

    N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!!! So I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete